We inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal information”) provides for the protection of persons and other individuals with regards to the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the above mentioned legislation, your personal information will be used in line with the principles of correctness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, the following information is provided:
1. Purpose and methods of data processing
Your personal data has been given to us and will be used exclusively for purposes strictly connected with, and instrumental to, the fulfillment of the obligations relating to the supply contract:
- for entering your personal information in the company computer data base;
- for maintaining accounts;
- for managing collections and payments;
- for fulfilling obligations required by legal and tax standards, legislation and Community regulations.
Personal data will be processed on paper and by computer by the owner, the person in charge and those assigned, observing all precautionary measures to ensure safety and confidentiality.
2. Nature of the collected data and consequences of a failure to adhere.
Your personal data must be provided in order to fulfill obligations under contract and, in general, the requirements of the law. Failure to comply would make it impossible for us to fulfill our contractual obligations.
3. Communication and dissemination of data
For the purposes of the contract and for the purposes described above, your personal data may be disclosed:
– To all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative and tax offices, audit companies, couriers and shippers, data processing centers, etc.) in the event that communication becomes necessary for the purposes described above;
- to banks for managing collections and payments;
- to factoring companies or debt collection agencies;
- to our specifically tasked collaborators and employees as part of their duties; the data collected will not be disclosed.
4. Rights of the person concerned
At any time you can exercise your rights with the data controller. in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, which is outlined below for your convenience.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data exists that concerns you, even if not yet recorded, and that it is communicated in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information regarding:
- The source of the personal data;
- The purpose and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in case of processing using electronic instruments;
- The identifying details of the owner, the persons in charge and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- The individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may be informed in their capacity of designated representative of managers or appointees in the territory of that State.
- You have the right:
- To update, adjust or, when necessary, add data;
- To cancel, anonymously transform or blocking any data processed unlawfully, including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- To certify that operations at letters a) and b) have been disclosed, also with regards to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to fully or partially object:
- 1. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even though it is pertinent for collection purposes;
- 2. to personal data being processed for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in Article 7 may be exercised by requesting that the owner or manager, even through an appointee, who will receive acknowledged without delay.
The request made to the owner or manager may also be sent by registered mail, fax or email.
5. Owner of the process
The owner of the process is KITTY S.r.l. Via La Chianicella, 50/A – Loc. Ceciliano – 52100 Arezzo (AR) – Italy
6. Responsible for processing
The person responsible for processing is KITTY S.r.l. Via La Chianicella, 50/A – Loc. Ceciliano – 52100 Arezzo (AR) – Italy
The Holder of Treatment:
- Name:Raika s.r.l.
- Head office: Piazza Alessandro Volta, 27/28 – 52041 Pieve al Toppo – Arezzo
- P.Iva / C.F. 01365090511 – N° Iscrizione Registro Imprese 01365090511 – N° REA 101058
- Social Capital 100.000,00 € i.v.